RBBi is the regions first experience design, full service digital agency. We love designing and developing websites and web applications almost as much as we love great user experiences, accessibility and Web Standards. We guarantee cost effective strategic design solutions that exceed expectations and are as unique as you are.
We’re a fast-growing business and opportunities are significant for individuals with the right passion, knowledge, and attitude. The most important criteria we are looking for is a genuine interest and passion for the digital industry, coupled with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed. You will work closely with the Paid Media and Search Engine Optimisation teams, working on a variety of digital marketing related projects.
About this Role
The Technical SEO Specialist will understand the impact of SEO in the overall digital equation and will be responsible for managing and scoping technical requirements and feeding them directly into the overall SEO strategy. He will conduct technical audits (Analysis of wireframes, server logs, site crawl …) to diagnose technical SEO issues and propose optimisations to be implemented to improve the visibility of audited sites … and any type of SEO analysis that can facilitate the work of SEO department.
Technical SEO Analysis
- Execute Technical SEO analysis using all data resources and tools available
- Deal directly with the SEO client’s technical teams to ensure that they understand the recommendations Have a strong familiarity with the web development process, including the important points at which SEO must be considered.
- Follow-up on the implementation of the recommendations
SEO Projects management
- To manage the SEO campaigns for clients, maintain relationships, and consult with clients on developing their websites for best practice SEO
- Analyse website for architecture, on-page/on-site utilisations, content and navigation structures and identify strong / weak points
- Perform keyword research & build lists of targeted key phrases
- Conduct industry trend analysis and competitive analysis
- Provide input on on-page content formatting best practices
- Monitor SEO performance by using SEO tools available (Google Analytics, Search Console, SEOMoz, Majestic SEO, Screaming Frog, etc.)
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 3+ years’ experience in SEO (at a Digital Agency preferred).
- While industry experience is highly desirable, for this position we welcome applications from graduates, or tech-savvy individuals with transferable skills.
- Experience on integrating structured data tagging (schema.org, Rich Snippets, GTM scripts for SEO).
- Experience working with CMS (WordPress, Sharepoint, Adobe Experience Manager, etc…).
- Web API experience strongly preferred for SEO tool report automation (Google Search Console, Advanced Web Ranking, Similar Web etc…)
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel
(e.g., VLOOKUPS, PivotTables, advanced formulae)
- Knowledge of other search engines, such as Yandex, Baidu, Yahoo or Naver
- Basic knowledge of other areas of digital marketing, such as SEM, Display, Affiliate or Social Media Marketing
What you’ll learn/gain from this experience
- Company culture is a top priority and we strive to provide the best work environment out there.
- Multicultural environment – our office has over 12 nationalities and 23 languages with people from the Middle East, Europe, Asia and Australia
- Opportunity to develop a valuable skill with digital marketing expertise becoming ever more sought after in this region