RBBi is the regions first experience design, full service digital agency.
We love designing and developing websites and web applications almost as much as we love great user experiences, accessibility and Web Standards. We guarantee cost effective strategic design solutions that exceed expectations and are as unique as you are.
About this Role
Data is at the heart of everything we do and as a Performance Marketing Trainee, you will have the opportunity to utilise this data to drive excellent results and service for our clients. You will have the chance to work with some fantastic brands on both a regional and global basis and work with a number of highly experienced individuals specialising in Performance Marketing – PPC, SEO and Display.
We’re a fast growing business and opportunities are significant for individuals with the right passion, knowledge, and attitude. The most important criteria we are looking for is a genuine interest and passion for the digital industry, coupled with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed. You will work closely with the Paid Media and Search Engine Optimisation teams, working on a variety of digital marketing related projects.
This traineeship is great for someone who wants to get experience in all areas of a digital marketing agency – if you have initiative and drive, then apply and we’ll see if we are a good fit!
- Perform keyword research & build lists of targeted key phrases
- Proofread copy for keyword optimization per our specs
- Building of pages for various websites using a content management system (CMS)
- Apply on-page optimization by uploading new content and filling out page titles, meta descriptions, and image alt tags
- Perform off-page tasks such as directory & citation submission
- Help craft “to-do” lists for fixing items found on the technical audits
- Discover & evaluate organic competitors
- Compiling monthly report data on traffic & rankings
- Supporting senior members of the team with client management and communication – phone email and face to face
- Providing insights and analysis into campaign performance with recommendations
What you’ll learn/gain from this experience
- Company culture is a top priority and we strive to provide the best work environment out there.
- Multicultural environment – our office has over 12 nationalities and 23 languages with people from the Middle East, Europe, Asia and Australia
- Opportunity to develop a valuable skill with digital marketing expertise becoming ever more sought after in this region
- Prospect of a full-time position upon successful completion of the trainee programme
- Trainees will act in a supportive capacity to the leadership team, working under the close supervision of the Director of Marketing and Public Relations and the Marketing Assistant
- Trainees will be assigned various responsibilities that lead to an understanding of how a full marketing program is run and developed. The trainee will also be assigned to marketing projects that can be added to their personal portfolio
- Trainees will have the opportunity to sit in on meetings with executives, learning how strategies are developed, vetted and put into action
- Traineeship will give a close-up look at the day to day operations of a growing organization’s marketing department
- First language Arabic speaker with a good command of English
- Solid analytical and problem solving skills
- Positive, innovative and ‘can do’ attitude
- Hardworking and ambitious nature
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and work to deadlines
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Copy writing skills
- Passion for the digital space with an appetite to grow knowledge and skills
- Team player
- Basic knowledge of digital marketing – particularly within search engine marketing, search engine optimisation or display
- Degree in mathematical, financial, statistical or media related subjects.
- Experience of European or East Asian language skills … especially German, Italian, Japanese or Korean